Friday, 29 May 2015

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter


I was recently on the look out for a new body lotion, when on a recent visit to my local Body Shop I came across their brand new Fuji Green Tea  range. As someone who enjoys drinking green tea & tries to live a healthy lifestyle, these new products sounded perfect to me. What could be better than covering yourself in antioxidant rich green tea lotions and potions? As I'd never tried it before I decided to go for the small 50ml tub of Fuji Green Tea Body Butter. 


I preferred the consistency of this butter as opposed to the other varieties available in The Body Shop. I tend to find a lot of their body butters a little too thick & rich for my liking. I know a body butter is meant to be a thicker oilier body lotion, but the green tea one was just right. Not too heavy but still felt very luxurious and moisturising.  It has a very light, almost delicate floral smell to it, so it's fab for anyone who doesn't like their bath & body products too overpowering. All in all I think this was a fab choice for my moisturising needs and will definitely be trying some of the other products in the range. The Green Tea Bath Tea and infuser rather took my fancy.

Have you tried the new Fuji Green Tea range? What are your thoughts on it? Buy in store or check out the full range here.


No comments:

Post a Comment