Monday, 3 November 2014

The LUSH Post #9 Festive Edition - Butterbear


I bought both myself and my mother one of these ballistics and was slightly annoyed by the fact she got the "better-looking" one with his perfect nose & I ended up with the more rough-looking one. But how can you not fall in love with this little guy?


If you're anything like me, then you've probably noticed that Lush have now got their Christmas products all stocked up. Every time I see the festive section pop up online or as I walk past (who am I kidding, I can never walk past a Lush store!) I am full of the same kind of excitement a small child gets while awaiting Santa Claus' visit on Christmas eve. I absolutely love it! 

Obviously as soon as I knew the all these new Christmassy products were back on the shelves I had to have a little nosey & obviously spent far too much money in there! (I'm allowed, because it's so I can give you guys the lowdown on each product, I promise!) Which I also filmed a haul for over on my channel, which I have yet to upload, called part 1. (Yes I have got my eye on every single item in the range which I will be purchasing soon! All in the name of research of course, wink wink. I know, I'm not fooling anyone!) I was also really pleased to see some of my all-time Lush Christmas faves were back, along with some new editions which I couldn't wait to try! As it is now November and we can safely say Christmas is on it's way, here is my first review for the festive season.

Oh Butterbear, look at how darn cute you are. One thing I have noticed is that this year there are a number of very adorable bath products available and Butterbear is no exception. Shaped like a little white polar bear, Butterbear is essentially the same as butterball; a creamy white bath ballistic filled with luxurious cocoa butter & a gorgeous sweet vanilla scent. In my personal opinion, Butterball is one of my top bath bombs from Lush. Now I know it's no show-stopper when it comes to the aesthetics, but I've always found a Butterball is all I need to make my skin super soft and feeling nourished. So when I found they were now selling a Christmassy bear-shaped edition of one of my faves, I just had to stock up!

If you're after something simple for a festive bath time treat, then look no further than my new best buddy, Butterbear. The cocoa butters really smooth & pamper the skin, whilst the scent is not too over-powering or sickly sweet. He also comes in a fairly good size, unlike Butterball, which is one of the smaller bath bombs on offer in Lush. And at just £1.95 a bear, how can you say no to this little guy?

Have you tried Butterbear yet? What are your favourite Lush Christmas products?

You can find Butterbear in store or buy here.

Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment