Sunday, 28 September 2014

The LUSH Post #7 The Comforter Bubble Bar


There are some things in life you can go without trying. The Comforter isn't one of them. This big hunk of beautiful bubbly goodness is one of my absolute fave bathtime treats. With it's gorgeously sweet, berry scent & heaps of pink, glittering bubbles this bubble bar is one not to be missed. I can't believe I only quite recently discovered this bad boy! No wonder it's a firm favourite with Lushies everywhere! 

After seeing this in store at almost every visit to Lush I decided to finally buy it. I had always been a little put off by the £4.50 price tag. However, as I had been lucky enough to receive Lush vouchers for my birthday (thanks again to the boyf) I thought it was as good a time than any to give this swirly bar a go.

Now I'm sure that most of you, just like me, probably couldn't afford a Comforter addiction (unless you're really lucky and have endless amounts of money to spend in there!) However, I think this lovely bar is fab as a once in a blue moon treat (or maybe just a little more often that!) and also makes a lovely gift! (smaller sizes & full size are available in various gift sets). I managed to squeeze 3 baths out of mine too, so a little goes a long way!

Whenever I have the opportunity to have a Comforter in my bath, it really is a joyous experience. I really do value the odd hour I get to relax in the bath & pamper myself and this is definately a big part of that. It does exactly what it says on the tin and makes you feel at ease, like your under a big fluffy blanket of gorgeous, calming bubbles. The fab berry scent is perfect & lets you drift away to a world of imagination. No wonder they named their Iconic spa treatment after it!


Kelly x

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I've been thinking of trying out some Lush products and doing a post or two on some :) I like your style of writing :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete