Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Michael Kors Mini Blair Rose Gold Watch


It's safe to say that I've never really been, what you'd call, a "watch person". If I ever needed to check the time I've always relied on my mobile phone (which is always out of battery and probably why I'm never on time for things!) With this in mind, my boyfriend very kindly offered to buy me any watch that took my fancy for my birthday (along with some other lovely things which I shall do a haul on soon!) So that was it! I began to scroll through page after page of various watch retailers on the interwebs in search of "The One". 


I've always loved Rose Gold, so knew that's what I wanted when it came to my new time-piece. I had heard a lot of great reviews of Michael Kors watches, so decided to do some research. I fell in love with almost every single watch in the MK range, but finally whittled it down to the last 2 contenders. One was very chunky and, although gorgeous, I decided to opt for the smaller of the two, as I didn't want anything too big for my delicate wrists. 



I definitely made the right choice there! The Blair Mini is absolutely stunning, I literally can't stop looking at it! It's not too heavy yet looks & feels very swish. I feel so good when wearing it and feel it completes any outfit, giving it that extra bit of sparkle. It really is amazing quality & I have received so many compliments on it. It's even waterproof, which is fab for people like myself, who often get caught in the rain or are little forgetful upon jumping in the shower. The rose gold tones and glittering crystals around the face are undeniably beautiful, even more so when it catches the light. I'm now a converted watch person and really couldn't thank my boyfriend enough for this fab watch. I never have an excuse to be late again!

What's your fave watch? Do you love MK as much as I do? I think his whole range of watches are fab! Kelly x

5 comments:

  1. Ooo this is so pretty! I received a MK rose gold watch for my 18th birthday last year and hardly ever take it off, I'm so in love with it haha
    Lovely choice!
    Zelda
    xxx
    OhZelda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't decide on a MK rose gold one so I went with a Marc Jacobs henry skeleton one instead - still love though!


    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a seriously beautiful watch! Lovely post.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s pretty, classy, and sporty, all at the same time! Your boyfriend picked the perfect present for you, though you’re the one who selected this particular timepiece for yourself. Anyway, I hope you're taking good care of that timepiece. Cheers!

    Jake Schwartz @ Gold Fever Catch it!

    ReplyDelete