Wednesday, 6 August 2014

The LUSH Post #5 Sunnyside



I've never really thought of a bath as a Summer thing. I'm more of a shower and go kinda girl when the weather gets hotter. However this all changed for me when I came across Sunnyside Bubble Bar on a recent visit to LUSH. I was immediately drawn in by it's golden, glittering appearance and had to stop myself from rushing over shouting "my precious!" I was surprised it had taken my fancy as I don't normally go for uber sparkly products when it comes to my bath, but I just had to have it.

I couldn't wait too long before trying this out, as I kept hearing it calling to me from my LUSH bag of goodies and so I crumbled this in to my bath the following day. Now normally when it comes to a bubble bar of this size I would only use half so I can get 2 baths out of it. However as I was wanting to pamper myself I decided to use the whole bar for 1 bath as a little treat. With uplifting wild orange oil & refreshing lemon oil, this fair sized bar is perfect for perking you up on a dreary day. The aroma that filled my bathroom reminded me of a warm, beautiful sunny day, so LUSH hit the nail on the head when it came to the smell of this bubbly bar.

As for the bar itself, lets just say I've never had such a lovely, relaxing bath! The reassuring beachy scent made me feel very comfortable and the bubbles were many & lasted ages! (the longest bath I've had in quite some time!) My skin felt in tip top condition when I finally emerged from my tub and I surprisingly wasn't left covered in glitter (something that has put off shimmery products in the past!) All in all I'd recommend this lovely bubble bar to anyone who loves a good chill in the bath with piles of golden bubbles & super soft skin! (and who doesn't want that?)

Sunnyside retails at £3.75 avaible online at your local LUSH store.

Is Sunnyside one of your top bubble bars? I think it's fab!

Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment