Sunday, 29 June 2014

Seventeen Phwoarr Heavy Duty Under Eye Concealer




I've never used anything fom the brand Seventeen before, but after hearing this little beaut raved about in the blogosphere like a bizzillion times, I decided I wanted in on the action. And rightly so, as this is, without a doubt, the best under eye concealer I have ever tried (joining the top spot with my reliable Collection Lasting Perfection, that's served me well for many years) This handy little compact (with mirror) is fab for anyone who is a victim of persky dark circles & under eye bags (mine look more like a whole bloody suitcase!) it's great on the go & I even use mine on any other annoying blemishes & scars I want to cover up. Phwoarr Under Eye Concealer is the perfect all-rounder! 

At only £5.49, this is well in most peoples budgets, especially for such a high-quality product that gets the job done! So it looks like I'll definitely be repurchasing this lovely stuff. When it finally runs out that is, this creamy concealer lasts ages! If you really had to poke me for cons I'd say the only sore point for this product would be that it only comes in 2 shades, fair & medium. I found that both shades had a very orangey tone to them (I opted for the fair one) however once on my particularly pale skin, blended very well & matched my skin tone beautifully, without looking or feeling too cakey. It wasn't sticky, dried to a lovely powder finish & really perked up my eyes! As it was 3 for 2 I thought I'd check out some more of Seventeens lovely make up range, so watch this space for more reviews coming soon lovelies!

Have you tried Phwoarr Under Eye Concealer yet? Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always on the lookout for new concealers - I have the worst dark circles! I haven't used this before but I will definitely be picking it up next time I'm shopping! Thanks for the review :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitly going to try this one out!! I have the most annoying under eye circles so thank you for this review!! I've just started following - want to follow back?

    www.abstermac.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete