Monday, 5 May 2014

May Day Bath Time with LUSH



Okay, so it may not be the most celebrated or well-known holiday of the year, but Lush has pulled out all the stops for May Day (a pagan holiday on the 1st of May) with this super cute badger-themed bath ballistic. 

So let me start with the aesthetics and say that this really is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in bath bomb form. A large white ballistic with black badger-like features, this little guy will be a happy edition to anyone's bath! 

Next up, and what I personally feel one of the most important aspects of a LUSH bath bomb is the smell. After all, nobody wants to spend the best part of half an hour bathing in something that, to them, doesn't smell absolutely gorgeous! 

For me, the appropriately named May Day bath bomb smells fab! With refreshing bergamot & rosewood oils, this one is sure to lift your spirits on even the rainiest of days! After my beautiful bath I felt perked up & ready for the day! Not to mention how super soft my skin felt, it's fair to say I was more than happy with my new fizzy friend!

At only £2.95, this large bath ballistic (about the same size as Dragons Egg) is well worth the money. It's safe to say you get a lot of badger for your buck! As well as being a bargain, all proceeds (excluding VAT) go straight to anti-badger cull projects including Save Me. So what more reason could you need for picking up this sweet-smelling fella next time you're in LUSH?

May Day Bath Ballistic is available in store & online for a limited time only, retailing at £2.95.

Have you tried May Day bath ballistic yet? What did you think?

Kelly x

1 comment:

  1. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete