Saturday, 12 April 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends Review





I recently discovered the new Garnier Ultimate bends hair care range whilst on the lookout for a new shampoo & conditioner in Boots. However before we crack on with the review I'd just like to apologise for my lack of posts recently! As some of you may know I am also now on YouTube & am discovering just how much time it takes to film, edit & upload videos (especially with my awful internet connection!) so please bare with me I haven't forgotten about you loyal lot & am going to try fit a lot more words on paper for you guys! So without further ado, Garnier Ultimate Blends, what did I think? Did they get me in all of a lather?

Well after much debate in the hair section in Boots I eventually opted for "The Marvellous Transformer" with argan & camellia oils & "The Colour Illuminator" again, containing wonderful argan oils, this time paired with cranberry both in shampoo & conditioner forms (there was a half price offer, rude not to!) After hearing many a good thing about these new products I couldn't wait to try them for myself! The first one I tried was the cranberry one, as I'd recently coloured my hair (don't panic, I haven't had a crazy new do without letting you lovelies know! I've just redone my roots & freshened up my ombre!) I found, as well as smelling gorge, my hair felt a lot more volumnious & super soft! It also really brightened up my blonde ends! Couldn't really ask for more!

Next up was The Marvellous Transformer. Now, with a name like that it's safe to say my hopes had been set high for this little baby and I most definitely wasn't left disappointed! After the very first use my normally wild & unruly hair felt more manageable, silky soft and just, well, transformed! Obviously bleach can really dry you hair & make it frizzy and damaged. However this fab bottle of magic sorted my dry ends a treat, making them soft & in better conditon. I can't recommend this stuff enough! A new fave & I will mst definitely be repurchasing! I can't wait to find out what the rest of the range has to offer me!

Garnier Ultimate Blends haircare range is available in most Boots & Superdrug stores & retails at £3.89. (get it now whilst it's on offer at Boots!)

Have you tried this range yet? Let me know your thoughts!

Kelly x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review was going to try these out :)

    Pls check out my blog too unnatirathore.blogspot.in

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete