Monday, 24 February 2014

Lots of Love Review

Hello my lovelies! So if you happened to watch my LUSH Valentines Haul then you'll know I was lucky enough to receive the Lots of Love gift box from my boyfriend. As I have only just got round to trying all the products in the box I thought I'd write up a little review for you guys, as promised. So let's get get started, shall we?


Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
This is, by far, my fave product in the box! I'd never tried a body conditioner before so was very excited when I found this little gem hiding in amongst the starch peanuts! The idea is that you apply this lovely stuff to wet skin whilst in the bath or shower and then rinse off, as you would a hair conditioner. It doesn't lather up like a shower gel would so I didn't think it would do much for my skin. Oh boy was I wrong! After rinsing off and patting myself dry my skin felt in the best condition than ever before! Ro's Argan body conditioner really hydrated my skin without leaving it sticky. It was silky soft & smoother than a baby's bum! This is fab if you're in a hurry and don't have the time to faff about with body lotions & potions once you're out of the bath. What's even better is that it's available all year round! I can't recommend this stuff enough & although it retails at £15.95 (for a pretty hefty tub mind) I will definitely be treating myself to some more of this next time I'm in Lush!

Tender Is The Night Massage Bar
It's fair to say I've tried my share of Lush massage bars in the past & I adore them all (apart from Wiccy Magic Muscles, sorry Lush but the clove smell was a little too overpowering for my taste!) this is, by far my new fave! I was even lucky enough to convince my wonderful boyfriend to give me a massage (I'm normally the one dishing out the back rubs!) The smell alone is enough to make you fall in love with this bar. With sweet vanilla & calming jasmine notes that linger on the skin, Tender Is The Night smells truly heavenly! However if you can't be won over by gorgeous scents alone, then the many beneficial ingredients might just have you popping this in to your next Lush order! With Shea and Murumuru butters & Ylang Ylang oil this generously-sized bar helps to nurture & care for your skin leaving it feeling super soft and very pampered! I would however recommend using this when you've got a bit more time to yourself as the beautiful oils do take a little while to sink in to the skin. Tender Is The Night Massage Bar has now been made a permanent product in the Lush range (hoorah!) and retails at £6.50.

Neon Love Soap
Lush really pushed the boat out with this sweet-smelling soap! Not only is it the perfect edition to any Valentines gift, the lovely guys at the Lush factory even molded it in to a beautiful heart shape with "Love" written on it (how cute?!) Neon Love keeps you clean, smelling gorgeous & looks fab. What more could you ask for really? Retailing at £4.25 for 100g, this soap is still available (at the moment) online and in-store. Get yours while stocks last!

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
Although this is available in Lush all year round, I'd never actually got round to buying this pink & purple ballistic before so was really looking forward to trying it out. I'd say I was more of a fan of bubble bars than bath bombs as I can normally get 2 or 3 uses out of them and find them a lot more beneficial for the skin, whereas bath bombs tend to just make bath times more fun with their beautiful aesthetics. I decided to share this pretty ballistic with my boyfriend (he did buy me it afterall & is a big fan of Ickle Baby Bot bath ballistic!) and we both loved it! With lovely floral scents this ones perfect for setting the romantic mood with a loved one. One thing I wasn't a big fan of was the rose petals floating about in the bath. To begin with they look lovely, but after a while they become congealed and are just a bit irritating to share your bath with! Other than that, Sex Bomb (retailing at £3.25) gave me a fab pink, glittering bath that smelled of roses. What more could a girl want? 

Prince Charming Shower Gel
With vanilla & pomegranate, Prince Charming is an interesting combination of sweet & fresh scents that make skin beautifully soft. I've only ever tried one other Lush shower gel (a free sample of Flying Fox Lush sent me with an online order, it was lovely!) however after trying this little bottle I think I'll be branching out and seeing what more Lush has to offer with their range of shower gels! Even if the smell is a little too sickly sweet for you, you can't deny that this super cute shower gel really pampers the skin & leaves it silky soft! Retailing at £4.50 (for 100g bottle) Prince Charming is available online and in-store (for a limited time only I believe).

Have you tried any of these Lush products yet? Which is your fave?

Kelly x

1 comment:

  1. Hey I want to try Lush but never have! but I HAVE nominated you for the liebester award! Hey http://missrose12.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html I've nominated you for the Liebester Award!

    ReplyDelete