Monday, 13 January 2014

OOTD: Chilling in January


Well looks like this is my second post of the year. (Resolutions going well so far aha!) So as I haven't done many fashion-y posts in a while I thought it was about time for a little outfit of the day for you guys. As you all know, the weather is freezing at the mo' (good ol' England aye?) However, despite the dreary weather I forced myself in to the outside world for the day with my better half. I decided to ditch my signature bright lipstick & go for a more natural look. (Am I pulling it off?!) As you can see from the photos I have also ombred my hair. I did it myself so if any of you would like to see a post or maybe even a video tutorial then let me know in the comments. Hope you all have a fab day!

Kelly x

What I'm wearing:
Top - Primark
Bat Wing Cardigan - Boohoo.com
Knitted Headband - New Look
Tartan Scarf - Boohoo.com
Floral Print Skinny Jeans - River Island
Shoes - New Look
Bag - New Look
Necklace - Boohoo.com
Cross Earrings Sainsburys






Booooobs! And my new necklace. I love it! What do you think?





Such an awful poser!

Can't help smiling when my boyfriends got the camera!


3 comments:

  1. such a creative outfit!!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!

    xo, Brikena
    www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete