Saturday, 18 January 2014

Lush Celebrate Body Lotion


If you know me, then you'll know how much I love Lush. It takes a hell of a lot self-control to force myself to walk past their beautiful-smelling stores without popping in for a browse & coming out with a bagful of goodies! But as I had spent an awful lot of money on Christmas I put myself on a bit of a spending ban. (it's not going well!) However, I was lucky enough to receive some Lush treats from my sister for Christmas (you'll be seeing lots more Lush reviews soon!) & one of them was their Christmas Limited Edition body lotion; Celebrate. As I'd dropped enough hints I was more than happy to receive this in my stocking!

Celebrate is a gorgeous rich body lotion which smells fruity & festive, very uplifting if the rainy, gloomy weather is getting you down. It contains orange & almond oils to help soften the skin and cognac oil which makes it smell so heavenly. It may have been & gone but nothing beats that wonderful Christmassy scent! With it's thick & luxurious consistency I'd say it was more of a body butter. I personally like to think of it as my "extra special body lotion" as it's just too wonderful to think of as an "every day body moisturiser"!



I'm usually quite apprehensive when trying new body lotions & potions as I normally find them too sticky or greasy or just don't absorb fast enough for me. This is the first Lush body lotion I have tried & I have to say I am very pleased with it. I apply this all over after a bath or shower. A little goes a long way so I can see this lasting me quite a while. (which is great as I won't be able to get my hands on anymore til next Christmas! *cries*) This lovely cream makes my skin super duper soft & smelling sweet. It's a bit pricey at £12.95 a tub, but makes a great present or a special treat for yourself next Christmas! (if you can just about wait that long!)

What are your fave body lotions? Were you lucky enough to receive a tub of this under your tree? Let me know!

Kelly x

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really great lotion. I love Lush as well! I always spend way too much. I haven't tried any of their lotions because I always spend all of my money on the bath bombs and bubble bars.

    I'm a new follower :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of Lush at the moment but didn't get to try this. Sounds lovely wish I had!

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab! There's always next xmas!

      Kelly x

      Delete
  3. Hey! You have a very lovely blog! ^_^

    Lets stay in touch! Lets follow each other on gfc, g+, bloglovin' .. DO let me know will follow right back!

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    https://www.facebook.com/theglamorousdiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mhhhm! And I love lush lotions as (like you said) a little goes a long way!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! This one is my fave at the mo!

      Kelly x

      Delete
  5. looks like it will smell really goooood!

    ReplyDelete