Wednesday, 22 January 2014

A walk in the park OOTD


Hello my lovelies! So I went out in the surprisingly lovely weather to the park with my good friend Gareth the other day. As Gareth is an artist & photographer we decided to take a few photos and do a little outfit of the day for you guys. Unfortunately some of the photos got lost somewhere along the line & were only left with a few. However I thought I'd still share them with you as this is one of my fave winter outfits at the mo & wanted to see what you all thought of Gareth's lovely photography skills! If you're interested in seeing some of his work check it out here https://www.facebook.com/GarethDaviesArt or wait for the upcoming video! Hope you're all having a fab week!

Kelly x

Skinny jeans - Boohoo.com
Shirt - Boohoo.com
Lilac jumper - Boohoo.com
Bag - New Look
Cross necklace - Boohoo.com
Jacket - H&M
Fur boots - Dorothy Perkins





2 comments:

  1. I love the cross necklace. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete