Sunday, 27 October 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked



I had recently ran out of my current Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation (one of my faves & great for brightening skin in this dull weather!) So I got myself down to my local Superdrug store quick sharp to get some more. Whilst there I thought it would be a great time to give something new a try. I decided to be brave as my skin has been behaving itself recently & go for a more natural finish, something a bit less full-coverage. This is when I came across Revlon Nearly Naked. I've always been a big fan of Revlon's other products namely their gorgeous Lip Butters and Colorstay Foundation, so I was more than happy to give this one a go..


Pictured myself wearing Revlon Nearly Naked. Also wearing a coat of Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro mascara, to help bring my eyes out for the more natural look I'm going for.

I have to say I was super pleased with the results I got from this foundation. I applied it using my new Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (review coming soon!) to give me a lovely flawless finish. Once on my skin, it felt light as air, something which I loved as there is nothing worse than that "caked on" feeling when it comes to foundation. Nearly Naked, which I bought in the lightest shade Shell, provided me with light to medium coverage, something which I expected given the name. So I'd recommend this for when you're having a good skin day. I have quite sensitive skin so was extra pleased that this didn't break me out & it lasted all day. Result! It also contains SPF20 (especially good if the sun ever decides to show it's beautiful face again this year! Yeah right!)

So what's your fave foundation at the moment? Give me your recommendations in the comments!

Revlon Nearly Naked retails at £8.99 and is available from most Boots & Superdrug stores.

Kelly x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so warry of drugstore foundations, but I've heard great things about this one! I'll have to check it out soon :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my go to foundation for everyday :) glad you like it.

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete