Tuesday, 15 October 2013

NOTD Autumn/Winter Edition #1: Color Show in Candy Apple

Pictured Maybeline Color Show in Candy Apple

The golden, crunchy leaves, the bitter cold mornings and the urge to go shopping for anything warm and woolly (oh, I do love an excuse to shopping!) Yes Autumn has arrived. With the changing of the seasons also comes a change in my wardrobe and make up and where better to start than nail colour? There's something exciting about ditching the light, summery colours and bringing out the warmer, gorgeous Autumn/Winter ones! 

So after a good ten minutes (okay, it may have been 20!) ooh-ing & ahh-ing at the wide variety of nail polishes available in my local Boots store, I finally settled on Candy Apple, a beautiful red that just screams Christmas is coming, make way for the festivities! Even the name, Candy Apple is very season appropriate! This is also the first time I've tried Maybelines Color Show nail polishes, so I was doubly excited and rather impressed! I only used one coat, which was enough to give me great colour pay off. It was also a good 3 days before it got chipped and dried pretty quickly. (triple points for Maybeline!)

Candy Apple and all other Maybeline Color Show polishes are available online and in mostt Boots and Superdrug stores retailing at £2.99 each.

What's your fave colours for the colder months ahead? Let me know!
Kelly x

1 comment: