Sunday, 8 September 2013

LUSH Fresh Farmacy & Celestial Moisturiser: New Faves!

I was recently looking for something gentle to use on my sensitive skin. I'd been a little stressed recently and my skin was most definitely paying for it! So I thought I'd pop in to LUSH as I know they use only quality natural ingredients. What better for sensitive angry skin?


Fresh Farmacy. Image taken from Lush.co.uk

So let's start with Fresh Farmacy. This lovely bar of stuff works as a kind of cleansing soap. It's brill at removing make up (might want to use something else for that stubborn mascara though!) I don't know what I did before I found this little wonder! Every time I use it my skin feels super clean and soft, and it didn't break me out! It contains chamomile, which is very soothing for the skin. It also contains calamine which is known for it's calming properties. I found you just have to apply a little to your wet face and it lathers up a treat! It has a very mild natural smell to it, so if you're not a fan of strongly scented face products this one should be right up your street! I would highly recommend Fresh Farmacy to anyone who's having a bit of a bad time with their skin as it's very gentle and my skin loves it! Fresh Farmacy retails at £4.75 for 100g.




The other product I'm loving right now is Celestial Moisturiser, also from LUSH. This is, without a doubt, the most amazing moisturiser I have ever used! I asked for a sample of it first (as I didn't want to fork out £12 for something that doesn't work!) and the teeny pot lasted me a whole week! So to say that this stuff goes far is a bit of an understatement! The smell is beautiful too. Almost like vanilla yogurt, but it isn't too overpowering as it's all completely natural stuff and no added fragrances, which is one thing love about LUSH!
Celestial Moisturiser transformed my skin from dull and sensitive to bright and silky soft! I don't know where I'd be without this wonderful pot of cream! It contains almond milk, cocoa butter & glycerin, which are the best ingredients to give dry, sensitive skin a much-needed pick me up! I'd recommend this one to anyone with dry/combination skin as it hydrates really well. It's a little pricey at £11.95 for 45g but I assure you it is worth every penny!

Both products are available in store or at Lush.co.uk.



Let me know what your fave skincare is and share your tips for looking after sensitive skin!



Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment