Monday, 12 August 2013

Essie Fear & Desire



Whilst having a browse on Fragrance Direct, I came across the most gorgeous Essie nail polish and at only £1.99 I just couldn't say no! Fear & Desire is, as you can see, a beautiful bright orange, perfect for summer. As I don't normally wear such bold bright colours, this was new territory for me and I think there's always the worry (especially with orange!) that it will look tacky. However I put my good faith in Essie and once again they've delivered!

I only used one coat as that is all that is needed for such an amazing colour pay off! If you've used Essie nail polishes before you'll know already what great quality they are and this one certainly hasn't disappointed me! My nails are beautifully bright, shiny and after 5 days of wear, still haven't chipped! A big thumbs up for Essie!

Essie Fear & Desire is available here: http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/essie/essie-nail-polish-135ml/invt/0042987&bklist=icat,4,shop,cosmetics,nails for only £1.99.


What nail colours are you loving this summer? Let me know!
Kelly x

4 comments:

  1. what a lovely colour very bright and bold

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a summery colour! x

    www.lornasfabulousfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour- so pretty for summer

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Check it out on my blog.

    http://lemmiereviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I recently met your blog, and i only want to say that since now i’m following you, you’re fantastic, so trend.

    Can I ask you for a favor? Please, visit my recent post and write a comment, it only take you a minut! Thanks for avanced!

    Susana,
    Lunykornio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete