Monday, 1 July 2013

June Favourites


Hello there lovelies. So it's that time again. I really can't believe how quickly this months gone! Anyhow let's get stuck in to my June faves!



LUSH Porridge Soap
If you read my recent LUSH haul you'll know that I love this soap! It's not pictured above as I got through it pretty quick! At first I wasn't too sure about this one as I wasn't keen on the smell, but as soon as this glorious stuff touched my skin I just knew it would be a favourite for time to come! I'd really recommend this if you suffer from dry skin as the oats are an excellent exfoliant for all your dry bits!


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
It took me a while to try this foundation out as I've not got on with Rimmel foundations in the past so was a little apprehensive. However I am so glad I finally decided to take the plunge and buy this lovely stuff! It is perfect for summer as it gives a lovely shimmery, dewy glow to the skin without looking shiny. It also gives medium to full coverage without feeling too heavy which is great for those hot days when you don't want to feel too "caked" in make up!


Maybeline 24hr Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze
After hearing a lot of fellow bloggers rave about it, I thought it was about time I gave this little beauty a try! It is a gel-cream eyeshadow and really does last all day! I love the texture and finish of this one; a gorgeous, shimmery bronze that glides on to my peepers beautifully. It is also very easy to blend for lots of different make up looks. 


Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
I love Revlon Lip Butters! They feel so velvety smooth on my lips and seem to last for hours! I just love how soft they make my lips! Wild Watermelon is a gorgeous pinky red, a great colour for the hot summer months! Perfect!


Original Source Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
I'm sure by now you all know how much I love my Original Source products. Well this one is the most delicious smelling shower gel I have ever tried! It smells so fresh and citrus-y, it's like summer in a bottle! If you're looking for a shower gel that will give you a feel-good boost and wake you up in the morning then this is definitely the one for you! 


Glo White Toothpaste
I'd recently read a lot of positive reviews for this new toothpaste from Australia that claims to get those pearly whites gleaming! At only £3.99 and with a free "special" toothbrush I just couldn't say no! I've only been using this for a few days, but already I am loving it. I haven't noticed any major changes in the colour of my teeth but they are definitely looking a bit brighter! I will carry on using this to see the full effects and give you lovelies a full review soon!


What else have I been loving this month?

Cross earrings - I'd been looking for a pair of cross earrings for a while now and when in my local New Look last week came across a gorgeous pair that had been reduced to just a pound. How can a girl say no to that? I have been practically wearing them non-stop for the past week, I love them!



                                                      
 Evian mineral water - I know that seems an odd thing to see on a monthly faves post, but I just can't get enough of this stuff lately! The weather has been gorgeous the past week and I always keep a bottle of Evian on me as I think it's important for your skin and general health to stay hydrated, especially in the hot weather!

Going to the park in the sunshine - Speaking of hot weather I have been loving spending the long sunny days with my boyfriend and family. It doesn't have to be anything special, just a walk to the park or a cafe with my nearest and dearest is the one of the nicest things to do in this lovely weather!

So there we have it! Another month, another selection of favourites! What have you been loving this month? Let me know!
Kelly xx
♥ 

2 comments:

  1. I love cross earrings! They are so simply and cute :)
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete