Tuesday, 23 July 2013

A Little Update


Hey guys! So I'm guessing that most of you lovelies have noticed I haven't been too chatty recently. The reason for this is that I've been a bit under the weather the past couple of weeks so have been in and out of hospital. Thankfully though I am now on the mend and felt that I should let you guys know where I've been! So do not fret, I will be posting regularly again & Topical Tuesdays will be making a return next week! 

Another thing I wanted to tell you beauts about is my YouTube channel! I'm pretty new to this video malarky and at the moment am waiting for a new camera, but as soon as I have it I will be uploading some new and (hopefully!) exciting videos! I can't wait to be able to properly chat to you lovelies! So if any of you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see me have a good old natter about then feel free to comment and let me know!

Once again, I would like to thank all of my wonderful followers for sticking by me and supporting me through my recent tough time. I promise you there are going to be some great reviews & recommendations popping up on here soon, and a few summery OOTD, which I hope you guys will love!

Any questions or video suggestions, let me know! Hope you all have a lovely day!
Kelly xx

2 comments: