Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Topical Tuesdays: Keep Calm and...

Image taken from www.wallpapershdi.com


Hello lovelies! So today's Topical post is really just a motivational message. A little reminder to each and every one of you that we shouldn't let life or others get us down. I believe that is very important to take an hour every day to ourselves to de-stress & unwind after a long day of rushing to meetings, rude people pushing past you & not getting that last tuna salad sandwich in that cafe you had to wait in because you've missed your train (again!) I for one am guilty of letting the days stresses and problems affect my health & well being. Stress is one of the biggest causes of health problems and we should all make taking a breather an essential part of our day. 

Every single day we are faced with meeting new people and taking on new challenges. Some of them can be exciting, some of them terrifying. We just need to remember that if it all gets too much for us it's okay to take a time-out. A bit of "me time" is just what the doctor ordered. Go for a walk, phone a good friend or run yourself a nice, hot bubble bath. Stick your headphones in & make yourself that well deserved cuppa. However you like to chill out, just remember, that essay you have to finish can be put on hold for an hour & that washing up can always wait til the morning!


Hope you've all had a fab day! Let me know your fave ways of chilling out!
Kelly xx

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post kelly my me time is shopping by myself :) your blog is very inspiring i would really appreciate it if you follow my blog on gfc and bloglovin as well :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Ah I love shopping, but sometimes it stresses me more than it chills me out! Haha!

      Sure! :)

      Kelly x

      Delete
  2. Great motivation! I love posts like this!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I have just found out you are from the South West!! Same!! <3

    ReplyDelete