Sunday, 30 June 2013

NOTD #2: Rimmel Salon Pro in Soul Session



Hey guys! So as you may already know that I am a massive fan of Rimmel at the moment, in particular their beautiful selection of nail polishes. I was having a browse in my local Superdrug store the other day when I was drawn to the Rimmel stand. As they had Rimmel Salon Pro nail polishes on offer for just £2.99 how could I say no? That would just be rude!

As I normally go for quite bright bold colours when it comes to my nails I thought it was about time I branched out in the world of talon paints and go for something a bit more natural. I decided on Soul Session, a gorgeous taupe-y caramel colour which looks almost pink in certain lights. This was my first Salon Pro nail polish so I didn't quite know what to expect. However I must say I was very pleased with the results! 

I used this on top of my China Glaze base coat. I applied two coats of the lovely stuff as one coat didn't seem to stand out enough for me. I think I just need to get used to the whole neutral colour thing! Once dry, my nails were beautifully shiny and I really loved the colour! It's great if you're looking for a more muted shade for your nails!

As for the durability, it lasted a good 5 days before getting chipped which in my opinion is great, especially for only £2.99! I also really love the brush. It's quite wide so it only takes one or 2 strokes for each nail. What more could a girl want in a nail polish?

All in all I was very impressed by this Salon Pro Nail Polish and will definitely be checking out the other colours in the range! Well done Rimmel, another happy customer!


Have you tried Salon Pro Nail Polish yet? What's your fave colour?
Kelly xx

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour!

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that colour. Its the kind of nude i love!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried it, but that colour is lovely! Looks really nice :)

    Would love if you could check out my blog ^_^

    storytellershannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete