Saturday, 1 June 2013

May Favourites


Hey beauts! So I thought it was about time I did a monthly favourites post as there has been a lot of stuff I've been loving this month. Let's get stuck in, shall we?



Botanics Microdermabrasion polish
I am literally loving this product this month! I've recently been suffering from a lot of dry skin, especially around my nose & this little wonder sorted that right out! This is great if you think your skin needs a bit of a "resurface" & makes flaky, dry patches a thing of the past! Check out my full review here!


Original Source Chocolate & Mint Shower Gel
If you know me, you'll know how much I adore Original Source products & that I have a slight addiction to chocolate! So when I noticed a bottle of this glorious stuff on offer in Boots, I just couldn't resist! Original Source Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel is normally my number 1 fave, but add chocolate & you have a new winner! It smells absolutely gorgeous and makes skin super soft! This is the new way to enjoy chocolate guilt-free!


Moa Cleansing Balm
Now this little beauty came in this months Beauteco box. (review coming soon!) I'd really wanted to try a cleansing balm for a while, so to say I was excited when I found this in my box is an understatement! I really enjoy using this product & I find it a quick & easy way to remove make up. It's also really improved the condition of my skin. A big thumbs Moa! You can buy the next Beauteco box here.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish
If you've read my review, then you'll already know how much I'm loving these little pots of gorgeousness! The colour selection is great & they dry super quick! They also last around 5 days before you start to notice any chips, which I think is amazing! I'm loving Pear Drop at the moment, a pretty mint blue. Isn't it just lovely?


Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocalyptic
I can't get enough of these lip lacquers! If you read my review from a while back you'll know how much I rate these cute super glossy lipsticks! I never used to be a massive fan of lip gloss in general, I always found it too sticky & don't you just hate when your hair gets stuck to your lips? But these lovelies are just brill! They are so highly pigmented which if you're a fan of bold, bright lip colours like me then you'll love these! I can't stop wearing Apocalyptic, a bright pink fuchsia colour. 


Primark Blue Skinny Jeans
I was recently in Primark on the lookout for some new jeans, when I came across these beauties! I realised I didn't have many pairs of blue jeans & at only £9 I just couldn't say no! I'm loving wearing these with my white pumps which looks perfect in the warmer weather!


What else have I enjoyed this month?
This month I've also been loving going to the cinema with my lovely boyfriend to watch Iron Man 3 & The Hangover Part 3. The movies were great & I do love our quality time together! I can't seem to be getting enough green tea this month either! I really adore the fruitier flavours & this months fave is Twining's Pineapple &Grapefruit Green Tea, it's so refreshing! I've also really enjoyed spending some time with my mum this month. She's been very stressed out at work so we decided to spend the day pampering ourselves! She is such a hard-working woman & the best mum in the world so she really deserved it! 


So that's about it my lovelies! What have you been loving this month? Let me know!
Kelly xx

10 comments:

  1. I love the Moa cleansing balm too!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rimmel Apocalips range! I've also been loving green teas too- check out my blog to see how to make your own green tea and oat face mask! Xx

    http://phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/how-to-homemade-green-tea-and-oats-face.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, I want them all! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh I really fancy the Moa Cleansing Balm! Nice post.

    missyinthemirror101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great stuff, would really recommend it! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  4. Twinning is one of my fav brands of tea i like their english breakfast alot :). I have also been loving bright lips in this month,nice post.

    www.chapterzofvmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Twinning's tea too! :) Thanks!

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Rimmel Apocalips sooooo much! Great picks :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're great if you want a really pigmented lip colour! :) thank you!

      Kelly xo

      Delete