Friday, 14 June 2013

LUSH Dragons Egg Bath Bomb: Review



Hello lovelies! So you've probably all been wondering what's happened to this week's Topical Tuesday post. Well I have been battling with my internet for the past few days and as it has been going on and off a lot I wasn't able to write this weeks post. I've also not been too well so didn't want to just write a quick rubbish Topical Tuesday post for you guys. So fear not, Topical Tuesdays will return next Tuesday!

After hearing lots of hype about LUSH bath bombs I decided it was about time to buy my first ever one! I went for Dragons' Egg as I'd read a lot of positive reviews for it. It was a lot bigger than other bath bombs & smells gorgeous! It had a beautiful citrus smell (lemon & bergamot) which is very refreshing, great if you need a bit of a pick-me-up! As the ballistic dissolves it turns the water white & foamy. It also contains multicoloured confetti or "dragon scales" which start to appear in the bath. In my personal opinion I felt that these were an unnecessary ingredient in the bath bomb, although they did give it a certain aesthetic appeal I suppose.

After about 5 minutes the ballistic began to reveal an orange center which turned my water a beautiful amber colour whilst also foaming on the surface. This center also contained glitter which made my bath water sparkle. I felt like a princess! However you may want to shower afterwards or the next morning as I was covered in glitter when I got out of the bath!


This lovely bath bomb left my skin feeling silky smooth & very moisturised. Great if you have dry skin! I felt fresh as a daisy when I emerged from my beautiful bath, I would definitely buy again & highly recommend!
I also decided to film an underwater, yes that's right underwater demo of the this amazing fizzer in action for you guys! Hope you enjoy!


All in all I was very pleased with my first LUSH bath bomb experience & can't wait to try more! 

LUSH Dragons' Egg Bath Bomb is available in store & online at https://www.lush.co.uk/ & retails at £3.20 each.



Have you tried Dragons' Egg yet? What's your fave LUSH bath bomb? 
Kelly xx






11 comments:

  1. I love the effect bath bombs have! I do wish they were a bit less expensive in the states though!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're amazing! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I love Lush sooo much! I'm doing a series on Lush at the moment :) x

    www.lornasfabulousfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) ooh I'll have to check that out! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  3. Great post! :) I just did a review on a lush package and would love for you to check it out :))
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lush is amazing ..nice post :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE that! So cool, Lush is an incredible store. Their shampoo bars are heavenly.

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try their shampoo bars!

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  6. great blog if you want check my blog nad be a member http://forqueensbymary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete