Monday, 3 June 2013

Beauteco Beauty Box Review - My First Beauty Box!


Hello my lovelies! Well it's been an exciting month as I received my first ever beauty box! Not only am I new to the world of beauty boxes but Beauteco, the lovely company that sent me this box, are also brand spanking new on the scene! So I could think of no better way to start my beauty box journey than with a company that is taking it's first steps in to the industry too!

Beauteco differ from other beauty box companies because they let you choose which box you want. Neat huh? They have 3 different variations of the months box, so you can decide which one suits you best. This month I went for box number 1.


My box included:

Anatomicals Body Scurb 200ml (full size) rrp £3.49

This is a full sized product & I'm in love with it! It has a pink grapefruit scent which I adore and made my skin mega soft! The consistency was a thick gel with bits for exfoliating, so it kind of doubled up as a shower gel. This product normally retails at £3.49 which I think is amazing value for such a good quality product! Will definately be repurchasing when this runs out!




Anatomicals Hand Cream 100ml (full size) rrp £3.00

I've never been a massive fan of hand creams in general. I always find they leave my hands feeling too sticky or greasy. This one isn't bad, it smells beautifully like honey & moisturises very well. However, as I tend to avoid hand creams I gave this little beauty to my mum, who is loving it! She says "My hands feel very soft when using this. It really does hydrate my dry skin & leaves my hands looking beautiful." Can't argue with that! A great product if you're looking to try a new hand cream!




Dr Braggi Anti-ageing Serum 5ml (sample size tube) rrp for 60ml £120


As I am only 21 years old and have not yet (luckily!) started to see the first signs of ageing my mother decided to take this product off my hands too! She jumped at the chance to try it out and has really loved using it saying "I've noticed a visible difference in my skin. It feels tighter, smoother & fresher, everything you'd want in an anti-ageing serum. I'm going to have to get saving for this one!" Sounds good to me mummy dear!




Melvita Ultra Nourishing Moisturiser 15ml (sample size tube) rrp for 50ml £15


This cream is lovely & rich, great for thirsty skin! It contains 3 different types of honey which you can smell quite strongly, so if you're not a fan of overly scented moisturisers this might not be the one for you. This moisturiser made my skin silky smooth & sweet smelling which was quite different to other moisturisers I've tried. I really enjoyed using this one, it's a good moisturiser, however I'm not sure I would repurchase as I prefer my other face creams. This one's great if you have dry skin.



Moa Green Tea Cleansing Ritual Balm 5ml (sample size pot) rrp for 50ml £14.99


I adore this product! I've been looking to try a cleansing balm for a while now, so when I found out this box contained one I just couldn't resist! The idea of the balm is similiar to a hot cloth cleanser in the way that you apply it to your face (you don't need much!) & then wipe it off with a cloth soaked in hot water. The full size product comes with a bamboo-cloth, something I've never heard of before! However as this was only a sample size pot, I had to make do with my muslin cloth. This product is a pleasure to use & my skin feel beautifully soft when I do. Would highly recommend!

So that's it. My first beauty box! I hope this short & sweet review has helped any of you thinking of trying Beauteco beauty boxes! They retail at £10 a box (+£2.95 p+p) with different subscription options available. All information can be found on there website here http://beautecobox.co.uk/


Have any of you tried this box yet? What did you think?
Kelly xx

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely box of goodies! The ritual balm sounds amazing. Will definitely check out their website :)

    Becky xx
    beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The balm is really worth trying! You can get a full size one here http://www.thegreenbalm.com/pages/daily-cleansing-ritual :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some great things! I've never gotten the beauteco box before. I love my ipsy bag as well as Beauty Army and Birchbox :)
    Kallie, ButFirstCoffeeBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're worth a try! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to try a monthly beauty box subscription,I'll check this one out. Great review! :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it! Thanks! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  4. Ow wow that looks amazing! =] xx Thanks for sharing!
    <3

    www.beautyandlouise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! You're welcome! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete