Sunday, 2 June 2013

13 Personal Questions Tag


Hey guys! Firstly I'd like to apologise for the picture quality, my camera broke so stuck using my webcam or the time being! So I was recently tagged by the lovely Valeriya to do the 13 personal questions tag. I thought it was about time you lovely lot knew a bit more about me, so here goes!




1. What do you order from Starbucks?
As the Starbucks in my town recently closed down, I now tend to go to Cafe Nero or Costa. I'm loving Cafe Nero at the moment & usually order a Chai Latte with cinnamon. I also love their hot chocolate when the weather is colder!


2. What's the one thing in your closet you can't live without?
Ah, this question was hard! To say that I couldn't live without something from my closet would sound terribly materialistic & superficial, however one item I don't know what I'd do without because I wear it so much is my leather jacket from H&M. I love it!


3. What's one thing most people don't know about you?
Apart from special occasions I don't actually drink alcohol! I personally don't see the point in it myself & I am awful when drunk (from past experiences)!


4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
I know it sounds terribly cliche, but I'd like to have my own little family. Lots of babies, a wonderful husband, a couple of dogs & a gorgeous house. Not asking for much there, haha!


5. What's one food you can't live without?
Chocolate. I know I'm trying to eat healthier but the stuff just calls out to me! I swear it's an addiction & I should get myself down to Chocoholics Anonymous! 


6. What's one quote you live your life by?
There are 2 quotes that spring to mind when I'm feeling a little down. They are Carpe Diem, which is the Latin term for "seize the day" something I need to tell myself every now & then. I also sometimes think to myself "Live, Laugh, Love". It's simple & what we all need reminding of from time to time.


7. What do you like & dislike about the blogging community?
I really like my supportive followers, you meet so many lovely people through your blog and they say the nicest things about it! One thing I do not like is when bloggers ask you to follow them or say that they will follow you back & never do! I want people to follow my blog because they want to, not just because I've followed them! I've even had people unfollow me once I've followed them. That ain't cool guys!


8.  What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?
This is so hard! So I'm just gonna say anything by Lana Del Rey! She is such an amazing artist with a beautiful voice! I also listen to Chromeo - Fancy Footwork on a daily basis. It's just such an upbeat song that makes me want to dance!


9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
This is difficult as I like to change up my style all the time! So eclectic? I love bright red lipstick, big messy hair, leather jackets & cute dresses. I like to look sophisticated but also put my own stamp on it.


10. Favourite number?
8 because it's symmetrical & even. Oh there's my OCD coming out, haha!


11. Two hobbies?
I secretly love to sing & dance. I've loved dance since I was a little girl when I'd make up routines in my bedroom with my sister! I've also been told I'm not too bad a singer, they must be deaf to think that!


12. Two pet peeves?
I can't stand stubborn people that always think they're right & won't back down! I live with a couple of these & it's so annoying sometimes! I also can't stand people that walk around thinking they're it & that they own the world! To quote Jenna Marbles they need to pipe the hell down!


13. Your guilty pleasure?
I actually wouldn't say I had any guilty pleasures because I am unashamed of what I'm in to. If I had to think of one thing it's probably that I like to play Harry Potter ps2 games in my spare time, that's quite geeky isn't it? Aha!




Thank you for tagging me Valeriya! Check out her blog here! Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!
Kelly xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this Tag i am going to do it myself :) I agree with you about the blogging comity bit.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this tag! so fun!
    xo, Maddie
    always-maddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to write! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete