Wednesday, 15 May 2013

The Liebster Award!




Hello you beauts! So I've been nominated for another Liebster Award *high fives & fist pumps* okay I'll calm down now! I would like to thank the lovely Valeriya for nominating me for this award, go check out her amazing blog now at http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.co.uk/!

So basically if you don't know what this award is a blogger gets nominated who then has to nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. You write 11 random facts about yourself, answer 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you & then write 11  new questions for your nominees! You also have to link to the blog that nominated you. Easy peasy right? :) Here goes..




11 random facts about me
  1. I am 5ft 10"
  2. I have a bad habit of chewing my lip when I'm nervous
  3. I am naturally blonde
  4. I live in the South West, where everyone sounds like farmers!
  5. I have 3 cats called Pebbles, Toby & Skye
  6. I can't have a bath unless I have moisturiser ready for when I get out. Can't stand getting out with my skin all pruney! Urgh!
  7. I don't like having favourites, I change my mind too much
  8. I have an unhealthy obsession with Rimmels lipsticks & lip lacquers!
  9. I had a bouncy castle party for my 20th birthday (cos I'm so grown up!)
  10. I LOVE online clothes shopping! Such great bargains!
  11. I am an internet addict!


My questions answered


1. What's your favourite colour of lipstick? Definitely red, without a doubt!
2. Why did you start a blog? I've always had a passion for beauty & fashion, so started to read blogs for reviews, tips & advice. I then decided I really wanted to be part of this friendly online community & get my own little home on the web. :)
3. Which place would you want to visit? There are a lot of place I'd love to go to, but if I had to pick just one place it would have to be Paris, the capital of love, haha!
4. Your favourite genre of music? I used to be a bit of a metal head believe it or not! I've always loved my indie & electronica too. However these days I'll listen to pretty much anything. If it's good, I'm not fussy!
5. How often do you use hair straighteners, curlers, etc.? I try not use heat on my hair too much because it damages it. So maybe once or twice a week.
6. What kind of a camera do you use? At the moment I'm using the camera on my phone, my webcam & an old Kodak cam. Saving up for a really good one!
7. What phone do you use? I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, which is easy enough for me, I'm rubbish with technology!
8. Your favourite magazine to read? I love Look magazine. It's full of great fashion tips. I also like Vogue & Company magazine.
9. List 5 of your favourite blogs to read. My fave blogs to read include fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk, Zoella.co.uk, Sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk, Beautycrush.co.uk & Essiebuttoon.com
10. Which high-end brand would you like to try? I've always wanted to try Nars! Everyone raves about it & it sounds like an amazing brand with some great products!
11. Which place do you shop at the most? For make up I'd say Superdrug & for fashion probably H&M & Primark. 

Questions for my nominees
  1. What's your favourite shop?
  2. Do you have any peculiar talents?
  3. What's your favourite place in the world?
  4. Which do you prefer, straight or curly hair?
  5. What's your favourite make up brand?
  6. Would you rather have a night out or a night in?
  7. Describe your skin care routine?
  8. If you could have £1000 to spend on either make up or clothes, which would it be?
  9. Who is your favourite beauty blogger?
  10. What's your favourite online shop?
  11. Who is your style icon?


My nominees



Hope you're all having a great day!
Kelly xx

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me:) I will do this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you are 5ft 10! I want to be that tall. WEEHH!

    I love indie and electronica too, what are you fav bands?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I feel like a giraffe in heels! Haha!

      Oh I love a bit of everything, can never decide on favourites 'cause I'm always changing my mind! I do love Crystal Castles, Mesita, Two Door Cinema Club, Alunageorge, Zero 7 etc. You? :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog. It's uber cute!
    Follow me and I'll follow you. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats for the award!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm new to your blog but love it so far :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡

    @ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit behind on this! But thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    Aimée Xx
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete