Sunday, 5 May 2013

The Liebster Award!

I've been nominated for the 'Liebster Award'! 
A big thank you to http://www.beautyandlouise.com/ for nominating me! Go check her blog out!



For those of you who are unfamiliar with this award, it's especially for bloggers with under 200 followers and you are nominated by fellow bloggers. It's all a bit of fun, and a great way to share your blog with other bloggers.


The Rules For This Award Are As Follows: 

1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!


11 random facts about me!
  1. Despite being 21 years old (22 this year) I am always being mistaken for a 15 year old!
  2. I have one sibling, a 17-year old sister called Dani.
  3. I have really weird feet, so I'm told!
  4. I am a television addict, my favourite programmes include Mrs Browns' Boys, Miranda, Fresh Meat & Made In Chelsea.
  5. I have the biggest crush on Robert Downy Jr! (who doesn't!)
  6. I have double-jointed fingers and thumbs. This freaks most people out.
  7. I am actually very shy when I first meet people.
  8. I'm rubbish at walking in heels.
  9. I sing a lot when I'm alone & secretly think I'm good at it.
  10. I can't leave the house without showering. Ever!
  11. I'm pescatarian. (don't eat red meat)

My Questions Answered!
  1. What is your favourite type of blog to read? Obviously I adore reading beauty /fashion blogs, but I also love to see a bit of lifestyle thrown in there too! Foodie blogs are also great!
  2. How many days a week do you wear make up? Hmm, probably about 5-6 days of the week, I like to give my skin a rest occasionally!
  3. Gold or silver? Ooh this is a tough one! I used to be obsessed with silver, but recently have fallen back in love with gold, rose gold in particular! So would have to be gold!
  4. What is your favourite go to outfit? If I'm in a rush I tend to just throw on a pair of soft stretchy skinny jeans & a baggy top. I like to accessorize this with lots of chunky jewellery & over-sized bag!
  5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? Robert Downy Jr's wife. For obvious reasons!
  6. What is your favourite cosmetic brand? Ooh this is hard! I think it would have to be a tie between Revlon & Rimmel, I just love their make up!
  7. How do you love to relax? I like to run a nice, hot bubble bath, light some candles, put on some chilled music & and just let the world wash over me. It's good to pamper yourself every now & then!
  8. How many lip products do you own? Now this one took a while to find out! I recently had a bit of a clear out but my lip product count now stands at 24, which I don't think is too bad considering my addiction to lip products! These include Rimmel Apocalips, Revlon Lip Butters and of course my favourite Kate Moss lipstick, among many others!
  9. If you could describe your style in 3 words, what would you say? Vintage, rockabilly & a little bit eclectic to be honest! Does that count as 3 words?
  10. What is your all time favourite movie? This was hard! So I'm gonna say the Harry Potter movies! They were such a big part of my childhood & growing up, so it was so sad when they ended, left a huge Hagrid -shaped hole in my life!
  11. Liquid or pencil eyeliner? Liquid. Every time.
Questions for my nominees!

  1. If you had to describe your style in one word, what would it be?
  2. What's your top beauty tip?
  3. Liquid, mineral or mousse foundation?
  4. What is your favourite colour to wear?
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  6. What is your favourite clothes shop?
  7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
  8. What is your favourite lip product?
  9. What is your dream job?
  10. If you were an animal, what would you be?
  11. If you could have a dinner party with 3 famous people, who would it be?


24 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! xoxo

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! I'm rubbish at walking in heels too! xD

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's such a pain isn't it?

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  3. Well done on your nominated
    I look forward to reading more on you blog.
    V xx

    Check out my blog:
    http://bellavoguebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me :) you say you're pescetarian because you don't eat red meat but a pescetarian is someone who eats no animal meat at all, but they do eat fish. Is that what you meant? Cos it seems like you mean you eat white meat like chicken when you say you don't eat red meat? Bit confused 'cos that's not what a pescetarian is!

    I've already done a couple of these posts so probably won't do another (I always feel like people aren't interested in me or facts about me...) but thank you very much again!! I might add your qus to one of the liebster posts I did so they're all together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :)
      Well some people say that a pescatarian only eats chicken and fish while others say it's just fish. But yes I do only eat fish! I used to be vegetarian but was told by a dietitian that adding fish to my diet would be a healthier option for me!
      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  5. so interesting!!!!!

    I already follow you dear. hope you can do the same with my blog. Thanks


    Seva

    http://spicystile.blogspot.it/

    https://www.facebook.com/FashionBlogBySevaBayramova?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the liebster award.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Lovely blog :)

    jodiepie.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower, thanks for the comment on my blog! Follow me on gfc and bloglovin' if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou! can't wait to do this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love liquid eyeliner too.. instant glamour! I love beauty blogs too, so I started mine :D xx

    Gemma ♥ || Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah beauty blogs are great, give me so many tips & new things to try out! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  11. Hi there. Thank you sooo much for nominating me! It makes me super happy! :)
    I've already done two of these posts - I hope you don't mind that I don't upload another one. However, I'm truly thankful for your nomination. Your blog seems lovely and I followed you. :)

    beckythewallflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) that's fine! :)
      Thanks so much!

      Kelly xo

      Delete