Saturday, 18 May 2013

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser: Review


I was in my local Superdrug last week on the lookout for a new cleanser as my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser had ran out (noooo!) I was looking for something similar and came across a Superdrug dupe & at only £2.98 on offer I just couldn't say no! 


The first thing I noticed about this cleanser was the smell. It has a distinct "soapy" smell about it, which obviously isn't a bad thing, but it just didn't smell as heavenly as the Liz Earle original! It contains nourishing cocoa butter & brightening kiwi fruit & mulberry extracts. My skin seems to have a lovely glow to it after I use this, which I love!




Although I do adore my Liz Earle cleanser & I can't help but to compare this to such a high standard of beauty product, this one still does an amazing job! It says that you should wet your face first before applying it, but I prefer to use it on dry skin, straight on top of my make up. The consistency is quite thick and I can really feel it melting my make up & impurities away. My skin feels so clean & smooth after I use it! I don't feel the need to re-apply it either to remove stubborn eye make up, one big swipe across my face & job done!




I also think that you get a lot for your money, 150ml for £2.98 (half price, normal RRP £5.99) so even if you're not quite ready to say goodbye to Liz Earle this one is great to keep in your cupboard for when you run out of your fave cleanser!

All in all, I really do like this product! I think it's a fantastic cheaper alternative to my Liz Earle staple hot cloth cleanser & even comes with a good-sized muslin cloth. Can't ask for much more really! Get it now while it's half price!



Have any of you tried this hot cloth cleanser yet? Let me know what you think! 
Kelly xx

10 comments:

  1. This looks great and so cheap too! Really want to try a Hot Cloth Cleanser so may try this one first and see if I like it :)

    Becky xx
    beautytobakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great if you're new to hot cloth cleansers! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  2. Great post . I love heated cleansers, they feel so lovely on your skin!

    V xx

    Check out my blog:
    bellavoguebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, they really do feel nice on the skin! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for a new cleanser! Think I'll give this one a try!

    Love your blog!

    Chloe
    xxx

    www.chloesparkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a go! Would really recommend it! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  4. Love your blog it's so sweet! Also loving your outfit choices- you are stunning!

    Followed :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am going to give this a try! Great review :)

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's really worth the money! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete