Friday, 31 May 2013

OOTD: Henryka Amber & Silver Pendant*

The beautiful box my pendant came in.


Hello again you gorgeous lot! I have had a good, but very busy week! The very lovely people at Henryka contacted me & gave me the opportunity to review some of their amazing jewellery. They sent me a gorgeous pendant necklace, which I chose & I am in love with it! 



Isn't it just stunning?



If you didn't know already, Henryka is a top amber & silver jewellery retailer based in Herefordshire and they sell the most beautiful things! They pride themselves on selling only the best quality Baltic amber & silver jewellery, whilst at the same time being very reasonably priced! All of their jewellery is handcrafted meaning that each piece is completely unique (which I love!). As you can see I chose the green Amber & Silver Leaf Top Pendant which retails at £21. I think this is amazing value for real amber & silver jewellery & there are lots of other great offers available online, with prices as low as £4.80! You can find all sale items here.









I think the way this dainty pendant sparkles when it catches the light makes it stunning to behold. It's simple in design yet looks beautifully elegant. This pendant is also available in the colours cherry, cognac & milky stone. I decided on green as it goes with so many of my outfits. Pictured I am wearing it with one of my fave Joe Browns Summer Dresses. I think it really completes the outfit.





I was also more than satisfied with their customer service and speedy delivery, as I placed my order on Wednesday afternoon & received it the following morning! I thought this was amazing as I had not paid any extra for next day delivery! Henryka are clearly a very well organised company that really do put their customers first! I think this is very important as there's nothing worse than when you put your trust in a company or retailer & they just don't meet the standards that you'd expect. All I can say for Henryka is a big thank you for making me feel like a valuable customer! I will definitely be visiting their online store again soon, as there were so many other dazzling things for sale! 




As you can probably tell I really am very pleased with this piece! If you would like to buy this pendant or see all the other beautiful items for sale visit http://www.henryka.co.uk/

What I'm wearing:
Summer Dress from Joe Browns - £30 (in sale)
Green Amber & Silver Leaf Top Pendant from Henryka - £21 (silver belcher chain sold separately 22" £6)
Sandals from Dorothy Perkins £12 in sale.

Make up:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocalyptic
Maybeline Studio Line Gel Liner in Intense Black
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Maybeline Volume Express mascara in Black




Have any of you been to Henryka yet? What beautiful pieces did you discover? Let me know! 
Kelly xx

10 comments:

  1. I tagged you in a 13 questions tag :)

    http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.ae/2013/05/13-personal-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! :) I'll do that soon! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it! :)

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  3. Amazing pics!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty love this !!
    Misha x

    mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely dress, you look great :)

    I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook? :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete