Saturday, 11 May 2013

Herbal Essences "Bee Strong" Review



Hey guys! I was recently in my local Sainsburys store, so decided to have a sleuth around the hair & beauty aisle. I really wanted to try something new for my hair as I'd ran out of my Fave Aussie shampoo & conditioner. This is when I came across Herbal Essences brand spanking new range "Bee Strong" and thought I'd give it a go! 


With honey & apricot extracts, this gorgeous smelling combo is designed to strengthen & nourish your hair. As I am always on the lookout for something to keep my locks strong & damage-free, this stuff really appealed to me! (If you've read my previous post about my hair story you'll know why!) So does it actually work? Yes indeedy it does! The first thing I noticed whilst using these products was the amazing aroma that filled my bathroom! If you know me, you know I love my scented beauty bits & these smell gorge! Once dried my hair felt incredibly silky & smooth! As I'd recently had highlights put in to my hair I wanted to keep it in good condition and breakage to a minimum! This really made it feel strong & looked really healthy! What more can I say? I love this stuff!




All in all I am really pleased with this shampoo & conditioner & will definately repurchase! (when the bottle runs out, this stuff lasts ages!) I got a huge 400ml bottle of each for the very beautiful price of just £1.89 each! That's almost £8 worth of shampoo & conditioner for under £4! Oh I do love a beauty bargain! I really would recommend this one to anybody looking for something to nurture & care for their hair. 

What are your fave shampoos & conditioners for amazing hair? Let me know! Hope you're all having an awesome weekend!
Kelly xx

15 comments:

  1. Wow that was so cheap!!!
    I'm following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, I hope you'll follow me back! Also I would love if you follow me on Facebook too!
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such a great deal! :)

      Thanks! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  2. Love the shampoo and conditioner I actually just finished my shampoo! Would you like to follow eachother? I am now following your blog!

    dontcoralwitheme.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're amazing! Thanks!

      Kelly xo

      Delete
  3. This sounds like it smells and IS amazing! Such a good price too.

    Kathryn x

    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a good find! So happy with the results! Would really recommend it! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love love LOVE this!

    http://theelderfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you!:D
    www.nobodyputskorininthecorner.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking part in my Worldwide Giveaway! I really loved it!!! Sure I'd love to follow each other - I follow you now and wait for you on my blog! Love, Kyra

    Take a look at the most lovely answers and comments!
    FOLLOW MY BLOG - I FOLLOW BACK FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :) x

    http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.ae/2013/05/liebster-award_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an awesome shampoo and conditioner .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete