Thursday, 30 May 2013

100 Followers!


Image taken from www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk 



Hello my lovelies! Just a quick post today to say that I have reached 100 followers! Cue fist pumps & jumping around like a loon! Okay so now I've got that out of the way, I just want to say a massive thank you to all my loyal followers! I love my blog, she is a very important part of my life, but what makes her extra extra special is you guys! Knowing that people really enjoy reading what I write & the feedback I get still completely blows my mind! It makes writing my blog even more enjoyable & makes me so so happy! So a big thank you to all you beautiful people! You really make my day! 



Image taken from www.allfantasyworlds.com
I also thought, as I now have 100 followers (still can't get over that!) that it would be a good time to ask you wonderful people what you'd like to see more of on my blog! So if you'd like to see more reviews or OOTD let me know! If you're loving (or hating!) Topical Tuesdays leave your opinions down below. And if you have any other suggestions for posts you'd like me to do, drop me a comment! 



Once again, a big big thank you to you all! I adore every single one of you!
Hope you all have a fab Thursday!
Kelly xx


14 comments:

  1. Well done on reaching 100, hopefully i will get there one day :). I really like Topic Tuesday, i think it's different from the normal beauty bits. I love OOTDs too, as it gives me inspiration.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm sure you will! :)

      Thanks for the feedback! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 100!!!! Topic tuesdays are great :) Your blog is just really lovely and personal and that's what makes it stand out to me xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on reaching 100 followers!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog btw, I read your hot cloth cleanser review, looks like different packaging to mine.
    xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I think yours was the Vitamin E one?

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on reaching 100! Soon it'll be 1000. I think you should post what YOU want to post rather than what we want to see, because when you're truly passionate about what you're writing then it's your best.

    Jenny xox
    http://thecutestcurliest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I do only write about things I'm passionate about, but it's good to know what my followers enjoy reading the most! :)

      Kelly xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I love your blog and glad that I am a follower :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Kelly!! Lovely blog.

    missyinthemirror101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete