Thursday, 25 April 2013

OOTD: Lumberjack Chic

Hello again lovelies! So I was out with my best friend Kate yesterday and thought it was the perfect time to do an OOTD for you guys! Kate is an amateur photographer so volunteered to take the photos for me, let me know what you think!












What I'm wearing:
Check shirt £9 (in sale) from New Look
Skinny jeans £22.99 from New Look
Leather jacket £29.99 from H&M
Boots £24.99 from New Look (I wore a lot of stuff from New Look that day!)

Make up:
Revlon Colorstay foundation oily/combination in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent
Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang
 Maybeline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara in Blackest Black



So what have you beauties been up to in this gorgeous weather? Let me know!

Kelouise xo
♥ 

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by & I love your outfit! :)

    Have a Fabulous Friday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're blog is so beautiful! And you look awesome with this top!

    Please, visit my blog and comment! That only take you one second ♥

    Kisses also from Spain!
    Susana,
    lunykornio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are gorgeous and I absolutely love the jacket you are wearing! Great blog, followed you on bloglovin :) xx

    http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! This outfit is aweseome! Would love if you‘d come to my blog, too! Right now, I‘ve got my FIRST WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY - it‘s a great gift and I think you might like it! Why don‘t you take a look and join it?!

    Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots! This weather is making me enjoy taking pictures outside too!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I LOVE your leather jacket!! Looks very chic with your outfit!

    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete