Monday, 22 April 2013

OOTD and Mini Update

So today looked like a bit of a boring one. The sun seems to have gone AWOL and as people were coming to look at the house today (to value it) I was under strict guidelines (from my oh so lovely mother) not to make any mess today. This meant no cooking, no leaving anything anywhere and definitely no spending ages in the bathroom, boo!

So with this in mind me and my wonderful other half Simon decided we'd go for a walk, get some food and make a bit of a day of it (and to get out of my mums way!). I decided that this was also the perfect opportunity for me to do my first OOTD for you lovelies. (The photos were taken on my rubbishy camera so sorry about the picture quality!) 



We bought some cinnamon swirls, yum!


The beautiful necklace my boyfriend got me.






I decided to go for a bit of a rockabilly look today.
I'm wearing:
Stretch skinny jeans £19.99 from New Look
Top from charity shop (originally from Primark but don't know the actual price!)
Leather jacket £29.99 from H&M (I adore this jacket!)
Boots £24.99 from New Look
Bag £5.99 Primark
Necklace from Sainsburys (not sure of the price as it was a present!)

Make up:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation (combination/oily) in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Maybeline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara in Blackest Black
Rimmel Apocolips in Nude



So what have you lovelies been doing with yourselves today? Let me know! :)

Kelouise xo


16 comments:

  1. Hi, cool blog!! I just followed you ^_^

    I am completely in love with your leather jacket - you're totally rockin' it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather jacket and skinny jeans. Those cinnamon swirls look yummy too!

    Kathryn x

    http://enclosedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Aha they were!

    Kelouise xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool outfit, really nice styling :)

    amy x

    http://dollpartsvintageheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your top and also your necklace! So pretty.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket and the cake :) I am ill today :'( so could do with some cake haha great post xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Designer Dress Hire Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that you're ill!

      Aw thanks! :)

      Kelouise xo

      Delete
  8. Beautiful photos! Loving that leather jacket and the necklace is super pretty! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete