Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Barry M in Prickly Pear: Mini review


Now, normally I would never do a whole review on a single nail polish, but I was in my local Superdrug the other day, browsing through the Barry M section when I came across this and I just had to share it with you! So this is basically just a mini review on it.







I'd been looking for a pale, pretty nail polish for Spring for quite some time, but this one really caught my eye. 


Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Prickely Pear is perfect for the spring time and sunny days! I'd never tried any other Gelly ones before and couldn't resist! They really are very very shiny and come in a gorgeous variety of colours, this one being my fave! 

(I wear it with this top coat, it's brill!)
I wear mine with China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (pictured above) which you can buy at Sally's stores at around £4.99 (I think!) and it really does last a while before getting chipped!Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint  retails at £3.99 and you can find them in most Superdrug and Boots stores.


Has anyone else tried the new Gelly Hi-Shine nail polishes yet? What's your opinion on them?


Kelouise xo

4 comments:

  1. wow great colour, thinking of buying this xx http://bandoftheoutsiders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really nice on!

      Kelouise xo

      Delete
  2. Oooh that lilac colour is gorgeous!!
    -Kate xo

    ReplyDelete