Tuesday, 9 April 2013

A little LUSH miracle: Mint Julips Lip Scrub Review

Hello again lovelies, gorgeous weather isn't it?

So I was recently browsing online the other day at LUSH and came across what I can only describe as a chapped lip miracle!







Now I've always suffered from dry and chapped lips (mostly in the bitter winter months) so am always on the look out for something that will smooth and buff them. That's when I found  LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub and couldn't resist!

I'd seen a couple of reviews on this revolutionary lip rescue product before, but just had to see the results for myself. And it is won-der-ful! For a start the smell alone is amazing (think mint chocolate, like After Eights, mmmm) which makes it an absolute delight to use. 
It also comes in 2 other flavours (or should I say scents, aha) Popcorn and Bubblegum.


So did this little wonder that I'm banging on about do it's actual job? 110% yes! After just one use of this gorgeous little lip buffer my lips have never felt so soft and kissable (and who doesn't want kissable lips right?) And it's so easy to use. Just dab a little on to your finger and scrub away until smooth, simple!

I also love the packaging. It comes in a cute little jar (pictured above). Great for on your dressing table and easy enough to just pop in your bag!



Not only does this product work really well, it only retails at £5.25 (as said before I got mine online at https://www.lush.co.uk/) which I think is real value for money as it lasts ages and really does the job. It's also completely organic and therefore edible (my fave part is licking it all off once I'm done scrubbing! yum!) 


So, any cons? The only thing I will say is that it is a little messy when applying, so not so good to use when you're just out and about (you'll just need to keep a mirror handy for this one!) 

All in all a very happy customer. LUSH, you've really hit the nail on the head!


            Anyone else tried this one? What did you think?
                    
 Kelouise xo 
                                         

2 comments:

  1. I have the Bubblegum one, and I love it! I have had it for a while now and it does last for ages! Tastes good too, but perhaps a mint one is more appropriate for the mornings ahah :)

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I wanna try all of them! Yeah it's amazing, the mint one tastes so good! :)

      Kelly Lou

      xo

      Delete